The ATLAS.ti iPad app lets you do all of the following:
- Create ATLAS.ti projects
- Record, assign, segment, and code photos, audio, and videos
- Assign, segment and code existing photos, audio, and videos
- Assign, segment and code PDF documents, including Web downloads
- Create and edit text documents
- Create fine-grained quotation segments in text, images, audio and video files
- Create and edit comments for all types of objects
- Create and edit memos
- Tag images, recordings, videos, and documents with geo-location info
- One-step export of full project via Dropbox or iTunes file shares
System requirements: ATLAS.ti Mobile requires iOS 6.1. Please update your iPad if you use an older iOS version. Updating your iPad (all editions newer than iPad 1) is easy and free.
ATLAS.ti Mobile is the perfect tool for interviews – Record audio or video on location, then start segmenting and coding on the way home. Once there, just transfer your project to the desktop version of ATLAS.ti to fully leverage its analysis tools, visualization, and team collaboration. At work, at home, or anywhere in between, ATLAS.ti keeps you moving right along!